Latest Movie :

Jennifer Aniston is Best Hair Styles of the Week


Photorazzi/Janet Mayer

Jennifer Aniston Long, Wavy Signature Hair Styles

When you look at the tabloids and virtually any celebrity photo of Jennifer Aniston ever published, you will quickly discover that she is a big fan of wearing her hair down, long. Actually, I can't remember every seeing her with her hair pulled up, even at her wedding to Brad Pitt.

She refuses to follow the crowd and wear the sophisticated updos at all the red carpet events. I can certainly relate to her. I have never liked the way I look with my hair in an updo. I feel very uncomfortable and ackward.

To create Jennifer's winning signature style, apply a styling cream throughout your hair. Blow dry your hair using a large round brush, pulling all long layers under and down. Next you can create the waves all over using a medium barrel curling iron. Always be sure to let the hair cool completely before arranging the curls. Finish off with a shine serum or spray.

Until the next time! Have a great hair week!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. Curly Medium Hairstyles - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger