Latest Movie :

Kim Kardashian Covers 'Self' Magazine 2011

 

Kim Kardashian is gracing the April 2011 issue of 'Self' magazine, and, as usually, the reality star manages to strike a fabulous pose, going for a more natural look rather than a super glam one. In
the interview for he magazine, she talks about rumors and plastic surgeries, cellulite and body insecurities, family and sisterhood. Besides, Kim reveals some of her beauty secretes and the fact that she is a neat freak.
Every magazine with Kim Kardashian on it is a total success as no one seems to heat up a cover better than Kim does. The 30-year-old reality star appeared on yet another magazine cover, posing gracefully for 'Self' magazine April 2011. She certainly knows how to impress proving once again she is no stranger to photo shoots and interviews.

In the cover story for the magazine, Kim talks about a wide range of topics from plastic surgery to body insecurities and family. She also shares some of her beauty tips and reveals she is a neat freak thinking she was a housekeeper in her last life.

"I’m the biggest neat freak at home. I don’t have people over for that reason, because I don’t like anyone in my space. I think I was a housekeeper in my last life. Sitting at home in sweats and cleaning out my closet would be a perfect night for me," she told the magazine.

Sharing some of her beauty secrets, Kim tells that her beauty must is getting her nails done. "I'm obsessed with my nails. I get them done once or twice a week because it makes me feel clean. My favorite color right now: OPI's Midnight in Moscow," she says.


Being famous has its pros and cons. Rumors are one of the negative parts of celebrity life. However, Kim is no longer bothered by all those speculations saying she has undergone several plastic surgeries.

"Rumors don't bother me anymore. I've read that I've had my lips done. I've always had big lips. Look at my baby pictures. It's ridiculous. Or they'll show one picture of me today and one tomorrow, and say I've had my nose done in between. When? Didn't you just see me yesterday? And how many times have I 'had my butt done'? People's logic is so weird. I don't know why they bother! You can't worry about all the gossip," she told 'Self'.

Even though she is one of the hottest women in the business due to her sexy curves, Kim admits she is coping with moments of insecurity when it comes to her body.

"Of course, I struggle with insecure moments. I wish I didn’t but I love to eat! Especially sweets. And I’ll say it, I think my thighs are jiggly and I have cellulite. Now let’s move on! Because when I put the time in at the gym, I’m confident. You have to feel good to look good," she confesses.

Kim also speaks about her family and sisterhood. "I have such a great family! Khloe is the person I go to for advice when I want harsh reality. And we work out together. Kourtney is busy with her baby, so I don't bug her for advice on minor things. And she's as indecisive as I am!



Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. Curly Medium Hairstyles - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger