Latest Movie :

Kim Kardashian Covers US Harper's Bazaar 2011

 

Kim Kardashian covers the March issue of Harper's Bazaar US edition, which includes a Cleopatra-themed photo shoot, but also an interview made by Kim to her idol Elizabeth Taylor. In
the interview for the magazine, Kim talks about a wide range of topics, from her eating habits and plastic surgeries to her famous tape and her friendship with Paris Hilton
It seems that people cannot have enough of Kim Kardashian. The 30-year-old- reality star graces the cover of the March issue of US Harper's Bazaar. Inside the magazine, there is a special photo shoot made by Terry Richardson featuring Kim dressed as Cleopatra. Moreover, Kim interviews Elizabeth Taylor speaking about jewels, diamonds, glam, and life as a legend.

In her interview for the magazine, Kim opens up and talks about her weight and dieting, her "head for business", Botox, Kanye West and Paris Hilton, but also about the already famous tape.

"I never made a business off of the tape. I made a business off my family and our TV show. Before the tape came out, we were in the works to do our TV show, but people don’t know that. I thought there would be a lot of misconceptions about me, so it was not even a question that it had to be a family show," she told the magazine.




 

Speaking about her weight and eating habits, Kim says that she is on a diet. "I need to be. I love to eat Kit Kats or cookies-and-cream ice cream. I need sugar like five times a day." She also added that "I worked out once [when in New York]. I gained like 10 pounds. All the papers were like, Kim’s pregnant! I ate the nuts on the street corner, the hot dogs, the street meat. It was not a joke."

Kim characterizes herself as being extremely ambitious and says her late father, lawyer Robert Kardashian, was the one who strove to implement a certain work ethic to his children.
"I put myself on a budget. My parents raised us saying that at 18, we’d be cut off," she told Harper's Bazaar. "If we wanted this lifestyle, we had to work extra hard to get it. All of our friends had credit cards and cell phones, but that wasn’t even a possibility," she explains.

On her friendship with Paris Hilton, Kim believes that there are certain persons who come in our lives for a reason. "We don’t really talk. As I always say, everyone comes into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime. And she was in my life for a long time. There comes a point in life where you just grow apart and you realize you’re not as similar as you thought." As for Kanye West, it seems that the two are just "good friends."


Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. Curly Medium Hairstyles - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger